Friday, October 22, 2010

Wonderful Friday! Thanks for the signups!

Welcome to the Weekend! Well, almost! I got a couple more hours here as I write this! :)

I just wanted to thank you guys! I noticed a big jump this week in signups in the downline. And some of those people have contacted me about joining the Team! So Welcome new members! Remember anyone you get to join by Oct 31, will start playing the lottery Nov 3rd and you'll receive the commissions by Nov 10th! So keep up the great work!!!

The winner this week is G0460! Please, let me know what you want done with those bonus credits.

I think that's it! Short and sweet!

Have a wonderful day!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

As always, you can view any previous updates at the team blog at http://teamlottomagic.blogspot.com/

0 comments: