Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Traffic Exchange Ranking Updated 10/12/10

Hi all!
First, I must apologize, apparently there was an issue with with my email and not everyone received the Friday email. If you want to read it, please go to the blog at http://teamlottomagic.blogspot.com/. The big news was the message board is finally up and ready http://teamlottomagic.aimoo.com/. Check it out and feel free to post.

Second, I read on the recent newsletters that Lotto Magic has updated their postcards. They look really good. So I was thinking about getting some and trying them out. It's been a while since I mailed some of their postcards. Plus I wanted to "tweak" the template and make it for Team Lotto Magic. Please let me know if you'd be interested in me setting up our own co-op mailing. Let me know if your interested. I don't want to spend anytime if no one is interested.

Third, here are the Traffic Exchanges:
Hit2Hit
HitsBoosterPro
HighHits
TrafficG
EasyHits4U
TrafficSplash
ProClickExchange
TezakTrafficPower
ILoveHits
HitSafari
TS25
Blue-Surf
TrafficSwarm
WebBizInsider
WebMasterQuest
Hits4Surfers
StartXChange
Soaring4Traffic
Lords-of-Traffic
TrafficWitch

Here are some safelists:
FastTrackTraffic
PowerProfitList
StateofTheArtMailer
ViralAdStore
ListJoe
ListEffects
QualitySafelist
InstantProfitList
EliteSafelist
SmartSafelist
EuropeanSafelist
SafelistExtreme
GlobalSafelist

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

As always, you can find past emails at the Team Lotto Magic blog http://teamlottomagic.blogspot.com/

0 comments: