Friday, October 8, 2010

Did anyone else think this was a slow week?

Hi all!
Did anyone? I mean I know I was looking forward to tonight all week, I got tickets to the Phillies game! But this week just kept dragging on and on. Finally the weekend is almost here! Only a couple more hours! Anyway, I'm ranting, I'm sure some of you know by now I'm a huge football and baseball fan! Sept and Oct are always my favorite months! Anyway, on to business...

First, I checked in the backoffice, they put up the newsletter and statements. The recent newsletters talk about the new revamped postcards and how well the signups have been at Lotto Magic! I know we had something to do with that! Great job team!!!

Second, the LONGGGGGGGGG awaited Team Lotto Magic message board is up. Check it out at http://teamlottomagic.aimoo.com/. Please make comments ask questions. I started a couple of messages to help get things started. If you have any problems, please let me know, but remember I'm learning about that site just like you are. So I apologize in advance!

Third, a couple of you had asked for info about Google Adwords. I've learned they do not allow gambling sites, so no words like "lottery". I focused on the work from home, home business idea. Of course those keywords are expensive...I allowed Google to "bet" for me, because I wasn't getting anywhere on my own. It turned out each click cost me $3.08. Which I think is high...but I did figure out everyone who "clicked" also left their info on the capture page. And I had 1 Captain sign up immediately and 2 have been emailing with some interest. So I think about it this way...first it was a free $100 from VistaPrint. But even if I spent $100, 1 Power Captain is $50 back already, so within just 2 months I've received back my investment. It's up to you.

Fourth, our winner this week was K0658. As usual, let me know what to do with those bonus signups!

I think that is it! Go Phillies! Sorry if any of you are Reds fans! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

P.S. As always this email is also found on the Team Lotto Magic blog at http://teamlottomagic.blogspot.com/

0 comments: