Friday, October 15, 2010

Answer voicemails from prospects!

Hi Everyone!
How are you doing? I hope everyone had a wonderful week!

Please answer your phones or return prospect's voicemails. I say this because I received a phone call from someone who waited a week, calling multiple times, leaving multiple voicemails, and never heard back from someone. He received a flyer in the mailbox, hand-delivered and just wanted more information. After he didn't hear back from them, he started searching and found our Team site. I mentioned this to another Captain, and he said he had the same thing, someone saw a flyer at college and again never heard back from that person. So that is some major insight to us...flyers work, and return calls.

Our winner this week is G0460! YAY!

I guess this will be quick email today! :) I won't take up any more of your time, keep clicking and posting!!!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

As always, this will be copied onto the Team Lotto Magic blog at http://teamlottomagic.blogspot.com/

0 comments: