Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!

TGIF Everybody!
Happy October! I cannot believe it is already October. 2010 is 3/4ths of the way done. Have you achieved your goals in 2010? Just somethings to think about it.

Onto the news this week:

First of all, WOW! You guys have been working hard the past couple days getting those "slow-pokes" into Lotto Magic. We really had a big push this last week! As far as I could tell (from people emailing me and such) we had 12 people join in just the last week! Way to go!

Second of all, have you guys tried www.vistaprint.com? I use them all the time for my business cards. But Wednesday I got a letter mailed from them with $100 free Google Adwords credit. So I set up an account and I'm going to try it out. I've never tried Adwords before! I'll let you know my results! I'm still waiting for approval at the moment. But thanks again Vista Print!

Third, I've been working on a Team Lotto Magic forum. I know you've probably heard me talking about this for months. Originally I wanted to put it right on the www.TeamLottoMagic.com site, but I admit I guess I'm not as good web programmer as I thought because I can't get it working. So instead I'm using Aimoo. It's almost done. Hopefully Tuesday's email will include a link for you guys to check it out!

Fourth, our winner was J6852. Way to go!

Finally, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

0 comments: