Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Training call tonight

Hi all!
Is it me or does this week seem like it's just flying by?! :) Maybe that was because I was away on a short vacation Sunday and Monday night.

I am so happy to hear from so many of you that you enjoyed hearing the Tim Sales call from last week. I know I learned a lot. I've listened to it at least 2 times so far. I'm working on a summary to put onto the team site. It should be finished soon.

Reminder: the Lotto Magic training call is tonight at 9 PM Eastern. The number is 818-742-0029 and pin code 406159#. If I remember correctly, tonight is a question and answer session. As always the recording will be listed on the Team page if you miss it.

Have a wonderful day!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

As always, you can find previous emails in the blog at www.teamlottomagic.blogspot.com

0 comments: