Friday, February 25, 2011

Week of Knowledge for us at Team Lotto Magic

Hi all!

What a week? I feel like I'm back in college with all these classes of wonderful knowledge! I think I may have learned more this week about marketing than I have in months put together! I hope you got a chance to attend Tim Sales presentation on Wednesday. If not you can listen to it at http://responsivedata.com/view-media/speaker-series (the first one with Tim Sales, I haven't listened to the rest so I can't recommend them or not). I'm also working on an overview of it myself. There are some good "key phrases" to use when talking. I want to get them down!

As for the other Wednesday presentation, hot buttons! It sounds like emotions play a big key part in it. Both Mike and Tim talked about it. People don't just join a home based business to make money. They join it because they are in debt, they got laid off, or health issues. And they both stressed...being genuine about these emotions!In case you missed Mike's talk, it's in the team site.

Onto the next topic...you guys must have been click click clicking away this week! We have 3 people VERY VERY CLOSE. Our winner this week is H7272. Let me know how you want those links divided.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

P.S. As always you can find or comment on this email at our blog... http://teamlottomagic.blogspot.com/

0 comments: