Friday, February 18, 2011

Beautiful day from Team Lotto Magic

Hi all!

Oh my! All of us in the east coast are having a beautiful day! We are supposed to hit 70! I'm actually going for a road trip to the beach for the afternoon right after I finish this email. So lets get it done...

First, the website is updated with the latest recording - PLEASE I'm Begging you! Listen to it! Mike did a whole training call on following up with prospects! I learned a lot! I'm sure you will too! For example..."how does it make you feel?" Good key phrase! He said this Wednesday Feb 23th will be the next "new" topic: hot buttons for prospects! This is another HUGE topic! I've given you some already in a previous email - check the blog to refresh. Please all get on that call. It is highly beneficial for everyone to learn more about following.

Second, I know next Wednesday at 9 PM is double booked for us. I told you about the other presentation about prospecting. I believe you can still register at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/887190555. Attend whichever one you want, I will definitely record the Lotto Magic call, and try to record the prospecting call. If I can't I will definitely have a review afterwards.

Onto the next topic...our winner this week is K0658. Let me know how you want those links divided.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

P.S. As always you can find or comment on this email at our blog... http://teamlottomagic.blogspot.com/

0 comments: