Friday, March 11, 2011

Team Lotto Magic's thoughts are with the victims today

TGIF!

First and foremost, my thoughts and prayers are with the people hit today by first the earthquake then later the tsunami waves. It is so sad to watch on TV. And yesterday NJ was worried about our small flooding...it doesn't even compare to that devastation. I know we do have a couple members from Hawaii reading this, I hope everything is well with you. And as I write this now, the west coast hasn't been hit yet...hopefully that remains.


I just read today: "Those who respond positively and take responsibility, rather than blame others or be indifferent, are the ones who grow as leaders. Consequently, they develop the foundation for great positive responses, great achievement, and great success in leadership."

Our winner this week is W4558. Let me know how you want those links divided.

One last thing, I did record Wednesday's call...but it was just a repeat question and answer session. There wasn't anything new discussed. So I did not upload it to the website.



I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

P.S. As always you can find or comment on this email at our blog... http://teamlottomagic.blogspot.com/

0 comments: