Friday, March 4, 2011

Winner Team Lotto Magic

Happy Friday!!! YIPPY! It's funny for a short week (I was away Sun to Tues) it was still a VERY LONG WEEK! But today is Friday! Weekend is just a few short hours away.

Our winner this week is C6889. Let me know how you want those links divided.

I have recently seen some WONDERFUL stats for us!
Direct selling represents $30 billion in sales in the U.S. and $100 billion worldwide.
53 percent of all U.S. businesses are home-based.
Home-based businesses generate more than $1 trillion annually in the U.S.
Home-based market has grown 15.6 percent annually since 1995.

I think we are in a good market, don't you? :) Plus all those lottery players...

One last thing, I did record Wednesday's call...but it was just a repeat question and answer session. There wasn't anything new discussed. So I did not upload it to the website.



I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

P.S. As always you can find or comment on this email at our blog... http://teamlottomagic.blogspot.com/

0 comments: