Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BIG NEWS!

Hi all!

Big News! The website will be changing! I am revamping the website. I need your help...what do you want added to the site? Let me know what do you want to see. Also what are the questions you always receive, I'm going to expand the FAQ section.

Big Big News! I already made some changes to the rotator...we no longer will have the competition. Everyone will have equal chance of getting that signup! Just send 2,000 hits to your tracking URL and post 20 other ads to the www.TeamLottoMagic.com site. Do both of those and you'll stay on the rotator! And you know all those others hits you've been sending to the site....keep them for your own website! :) This is a trial, if it goes over well, I am going to open it up to all my downline again in about a month.

The Lotto Magic training call is tonight at 9 PM Eastern. The number is 818-742-0029 and pin code 406159#. The topic is part 2 of the headaches of previous or current jobs.


Have a wonderful day!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

As always, you can find previous emails in the blog at www.teamlottomagic.blogspot.com

0 comments: