Friday, June 3, 2011

It's June already!

I can't believe it's June already. In the beginning of the year, I mentioned setting goals for 3 months, 6 months, the next year. That 6 months is coming up soon!

As I said last week, I was trying to add payment by PayPal to our site. Well that is a "no-go" for the time being. PayPal have frozen my account. Here's what happened: I designed invoices. I specifically wrote TLM instead of Team Lotto Magic as the company because I know PayPal is VERY strict about gambling. But I forgot about my email...rsmith@teamLOTTOmagic.com. And they caught me. I'm working on getting it restored. So far I'm on their review period. So sorry! Someone mentioned using AlertPay before. I am still researching them. I wanted PayPal because it was so well known.

Second, the video is almost finished!

Third, Lotto Magic has published June's newsletter. You should also see your May statement too!

The winner this week - K0658.

As always let me know how you want your links divided!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

P.S. As always you can find or comment on this email at our blog... http://teamlottomagic.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Dennis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dennis said...

I second the use of AlertPay. Although more costly than PayPal; I haven't heard of anyone having their account frozen! I almost questioned / suggested AlertPay to Lotto Magic, but wasn't sure it was appropriate as a 'newbie'. ;) Accepting Credit/Debit cards should expand our customer base greatly since AlertPay can be used in 190+ countries and supports 22 currencies.

W6910

https://www.alertpay.com/?OJFElKeQhuTjYC9a9fslyQ%3d%3d