Friday, May 20, 2011

Pirates 4 and the weekend! Happy Friday

Hi all!

It's Friday! Weekend is only a few short hours away....and for me Pirates 4 is only a few short hours away! :)


Please remember Mike is giving away FREE leads for listening to the conference call on Wed May 25th to make up for the technical difficulties on the 18th. I was one of the few who did get the free leads because I listen online. And I forced myself to make my 25 calls yesterday. Here's my results:
9 Voicemails- left message directing them to phone number or website
2 No answers
1 Person not there - left message but who knows!
13 Spoke with people

10 were directed to the lottopaysme website
3 were directed to the phone number
Schedule followup calls for Monday (because of the weekend) but did tell them to call or email me if they had questions.


1 signed up as Power Captain already after visiting site!


So it took me what an hr and I got 1 Power Captain! Not bad!!! And please remember, I hate the phone! I dreaded doing it, but I did. So you can too! It really is a cheap quick way to build a downline...especially with these free leads. I'll keep you posted!


The winner this week - C6889.

As always let me know how you want them divided!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

P.S. As always you can find or comment on this email at our blog... http://teamlottomagic.blogspot.com/

0 comments: