Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF from Team Lotto Magic!

Hi all!
I hope everyone had a wonderful week and the storms this week in south and northeast weren't too bad for you!

I also hope everyone either phoned into the conference call Wed or took the time to listen to the recording from the Team site news section. Mike made some wonderful points! What obstacles do we face? I'm so impressed, I'm actually going to go back and re-listen and add all the questions and concerns to our FAQ page! Next Wed will be the continuation. Plus I got a shout out! A member recently asked me for further explanation from a section of the Green Training book, I searched and searched in the backoffice and couldn't find it. Turns out it's not posted. So Mike understood that us as veterans still need to be able to see what the new members are seeing in order to help them. He said it should be available next week.

I'm also thinking about visually changing the site. Since the corporate site is all revamped, it doesn't go with my color scheme anymore. Kinda looks like I'm obsessed with purple! :) LOL!

The winner this week is S1573. Congrats! Please let me know what to do with your bonus hits!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

As always this will be posted on the blog at www.teamlottomagic.blogspot.com

0 comments: