Friday, January 21, 2011

Just another snowy Friday in NJ

Hi all!
For all you members who are not in the northeast, be happy! We've been on a horrible pattern of snow Tues and snow Friday/Sat. And today was no different! I'm very jealous of the members from Florida right now! :)

First up....were you able to make the conference call Wednesday? If not, it will be posted on the team site. I am making a new page for all the audio recordings this weekend. So come and check it out! Anyway if you didn't get a chance to hear it live, you should check it out. Mike posts an interesting question....would you keep yourself on as a worker? It's all about accountability. He suggested making a journal and actually writing down what you did and what your results were. Seeing it will make a difference he said. I agree...many of you know I have a schedule I keep to and I print it out every Monday and check off as I go. Somethings I do daily such as post at Backpage. Mon and Thurs nights are followup by phone to prospects who left their info in my capture page. Wed and Fri email the teammates. These are just a few examples. And yes I do too have lazy days...but I know if I take a break today, I'll be working harder tomorrow! :) Just some thoughts to think about. And I suggest listening next Wed...Mike didn't actually say what the topic will be, but he mentioned an accountability group and success! I like that word success!!!

Second up...keep your eye out for an email from aweber. I am going to start emailing you guys from my aweber site, but first you will need to sign up. I'm doing this for a couple reasons...first I can make a group listing and it makes it easier to just click on the group to email, and second you can op-out at any time. I will probably send that out this weekend too.

Third...now that Mike's "personal obstacles" session is over I will be adding the FAQ site to the page probably early next week. And I am going to visually change the site...and lose that purple monster look! :)

Finally...our winner IS C6889. Way to go! Let me know how you want the bonus divided!

Everyone, I hope you have a wonderful weekend! And good luck to us! Fl LOTTO is worth $21 million and Powerball is worth $118 million! Sounds good doesn't it?!

Robin Smith

Check out the blog at http://www.teamlottomagic.blogspot.com for previous emails.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Internet marketing as we know it is not easy. And is full of things to do every day. Such as forum marketing (have to do some posts every day), social media like: facebook, myspace, twitter etc... ( have to do posts, build relationships, join grups etc..), blogging ( at the very least should post at least twice a week with good quality content), capture site, autoresponder, article marketing, video marketing, newspapers, magazines etc etc, and many many more.