Friday, December 17, 2010

Recording is a success!

Hi all!
How's everyone doing today? I'm covered in flour at the moment. Today is annual Christmas cookie baking day at my house! :) So let's make this quick so I can get back to it!

The recorded call is posted at www.teamlottomagic.com in the news section. It's unedited, I'm sorry, but it isn't very long. As in the newsletter, Mike just did an overview of topics for 2011. One topic that I'm very interested in that he mentioned recruiting people who are already working on commissions such as sales people, Realtors, people who already know how to build a business and what it takes.

The recording wasn't difficult. So I should be able to record all calls. I was thinking about creating a site that is password protected to place the recordings. This way they have to be a member of Team Lotto Magic to hear them.

The URL trackers are working nicely! Thank you for the hits. I know with the holidays it's difficult, but please try to do some advertising. At least get things in place for 2011. I received 2 calls just yesterday of people who are searching for a business for 2011. K9999 won this week! First time winner congrats!

Have a wonderful week!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

Check out the blog for previous emails.

0 comments: