Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Major Conference Call tomorrow!

Hi all!
I just wanted to remind everyone about the VERY IMPORTANT conference call tomorrow - Wednesday at 8:30 PM Eastern. The number is (319) 279-1000 and the pin code is 1055075#. It will be an overview of the GREAT things coming in 2011. Please please please join in! Also I suggest you email your Captains and get them in on it too! I'll be sending an email out later today to all my Captains (so some of you will probably get a 2nd email from me)! I am also going to try to record the call and place it on the team site too!

Here are the updated Traffic Exchange sites:
Hit2Hit
TrafficSplash
HighHits
ProClickExchange
HitsBoosterPro
XtremeHit
TrafficShowDown
HitSafari
TrafficG
Blue-Surf
EasyHits4U
TrafficWitch
TezakTrafficPower
WebBizInsider
StartXChange
ILoveHits
Soaring4Traffic
Hits4Surfers
CoolTraffic
TS25

Have a wonderful day!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

As always the blog at www.teamlottomagic.blogspot.com has this email.

0 comments: