Friday, April 1, 2011

Snickers bar craving!

Who would have thought a Snickers bar could be worth so much? Did you read the article about the MegaMillions winners. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110331/ap_on_re_us/us_mega_millions_winner. This is why pooling works! I sent a broadcast to the prospects yesterday about this. Pooling works! We need more to realize that!

First of all, I'm not exactly sure if I broadcasted this out or not. Please remember to use the www in the www.lottomagiconline.com site. If not if a person goes to the Join button, they are brought to a site that does not include a sponsor, and they have to manually type the sponsor ID in which many won't do. I had a couple of complaints from people who are using the new Firefox.

I am going to be posting the buying US traffic sites on the team site. I had some of you tell me good and bad things about the ones listed, I'm only going to place the good ones online.

Our winner this week is C6889. We had a HUGE week! I had 3 members with over 20,000 hits sent. WOW! These people are fighting!!! Congrats! Please let me know how you want those links divided?



I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

P.S. As always you can find or comment on this email at our blog... http://teamlottomagic.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Euro millions ticket said...

I like to see a lotto website and luckily got yours. Can you explain on your next post about how to win a lotto context?