Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday's Team Lotto Magic update email

Hi all!!!
Happy Friday! 6 days till Thanksgiving! We have a lot to be thankful here at Lotto Magic. I hope everyone sees how lucky we are to have found that needle in the haystack with REAL work from home companies! I was thinking the other day, so many of you have told me your horror stories of scams you've been through. We are lucky! Lotto Magic started in 1996 and has paid consistently ever since.

We are lucky in another way - the lottery winnings! Wednesday we were very close to another bigger winnings...one ticket in my downline matched 4 out of 6 of the Fl LOTTO balls and was 1 number away from one of the other numbers. 5 out of 6 would have meant $5,643.50! OOOO so close! Just in time for the Holidays!!!

Ok, here's some news...next week is Black Friday. As many of you probably remember, this is an important day for me! I will be up early busy shopping! So I promise I will get you the email update but it might be a little later in the day than usual.

The winner is W4950. Please let me know what to do with those bonus links.

Everyone, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Robin Smith
www.TeamLottoMagic.com

P.S. Check out blog at www.teamlottomagic.blogspot.com.

0 comments: